CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Kamis, 10 Juli 2008

The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence

I don't really care about the title i just written above. it's not about me. i just wanna tell u do not want something that you dont have.make it real friend! it was inspired by someone who really adores a guy after doing something bad..

well.. i'm confusing with my feeling.the last post i wrote that i HAVE TO leave my bad..but sometimes i feel it again.i feel that i can't get enough with him..but i'm sure that i have tried to keep my life up.but DAMN!! i often miss that every single moment.i've also tried to find another, and when i find it, it just like a temporary feeling i felt. i don't want him to ask me somehow. i just wanna get rid of everything about him!!!!! i'm surely know that rome wasn't built in a day, everything takes time to recover.
my temporary guy..hmm call him TG...haha it sounds weird, isn't it? he's a boy with a good manner, and everyone adores him..but i had a hurt experience on him. i had a bestfriend, call her DD.i always told her what i liked, what i hated, and what i was going to do.. i told that i was in love with TG..so i wanted her to come and see him..at the place i used to see him, DD told that TG is handsome. i was so happy when she supported me. and after that DD often came to the place..and they liked each other..i felt so terrible. but i pretended as i didn't like him anymore. i know it was hurt. but i couldn't do anything. TG asked me DD's telp number..and I gave it. TG often asked me about DD, and i always answered as long as i know. until the the day, DD told me that she just had a boyfriend..hmm TG was her boyfriend at the time.. i felt happy beside my weakness.but i tried to cheer her up. i've been thinking until now, "didn't she feel sorry with me?"

but i think not..okay i strengthen it anyway, she was not wrong, nobody was wrong, she just followed her heart..

today they have broken off, TG told me. but i don't have a special feeling with him anymore.
in my mind, why not start with him..instead of "the last".hmm it goes well so far. so i can erase the moment i had with him (a little bit more). but i'm still not in love with TG..hahaaa...
now i'm doing my daily routines..writting a post, chatting with friends, haha n doin nothing in my house..


0 comments: