CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Rabu, 09 Juli 2008

That's why i'm so thankful with what i've had..

these days seem very colorless.i did nothing day by day..there's nothing to do today or may be tommorow, until i'll find the first day of school. and back to the boring activities. may be i never realized that God always gives me a very wonderful world, life, and everything i've met. rarely, am i thankful with Him.
i used to do the dreary life alike.but then, i found something shinny,which can brought my life brighter and different than the other day. And i was sure that i could reach my best life with "it".no matter what the other said i kept walking through myself. i felt i was in my happiness..i didn't know and i didn't want to know what would be happen next if i kept continuing this. everything seemed colorfull so i could call it tranqualitty.
until "something" tried to pick me far away. i could't do anything except "yes". 4 months later i had been feeling that i was weak. nobody could highlight my day. tears were falling down and everything looked dark. i couldn't see my life anymore. I felt like a shit. but i realize i had to redouble my lost life..and walking by my feet..
Now, i'm beggining my new life, not really a new life but i'm beggining my planned life. Thanks God, i know i'm weak without you. thanks for "something" which have brought my life more beautiful..thanks for everything you've given me. i can never give it back tou you actually.
thank youu..byeeeee!!!!

0 comments: